Check load is an onboard weighing system useful for verifying the maximum load permitted and that which is actually loaded onto the vehicles with a roll-down tops and/or hydraulic or pneumatic suspensions.
The accuracy of the system is at the maximum with a minimum deviation of 1% and a maximum of 2%.
Check load permits:
- Immediate and easy weighing directly from inside the vehicle
- The certainty of always having the correct load weight
- Confidence in embarking on safe journeys
- Reduced pre-code deterioration of the vehicle
- And above all………SAFEGUARDS DRIVERS’ LICENSE POINTS!!! The product is simple to install; it works in a comparative manner, that is, after taking a sample weight, (which is introduced with the imposition of a reference weight only once during the calibration phase) the instrument can calculate the actual weight of the vehicle.